The Mark is open 51 weeks a year and annually hosts at least 48 classes, 114 social events, 24 munches, 48 discussion forums, 24 workshops, 2 fundraisers, a charity vendor fair, and serves as a meeting space for the Sex Positive Nashville and Many Loves MeetUp groups.
"Intro to BDSM" and "Dungeon Essentials" Classes: These monthly classes cover the topics of boundaries and consent, the history and legal issues surrounding kink, as well as the rather specialized vocabulary, customs, protocols, decorum, etiquette, and policies encountered at The Mark.
BDSM Basics Classes: Local experts present on subjects such as play safety, technical skills, and philosophical concepts of particular interest to those new to the world of BDSM, fetish and kink.
BDSM Extensions Classes: Featuring out-of-state subject matter experts who present more advanced play techniques and topics from a non-local perspective.
- Themed Parties:
- Decades: 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s
- Holidays: New Years, Halloween, Mardi Gras, 4th of July, Pride
- Musical Genres: Classical/Opera, Rave/Industrial/Techno, Disco
- Fetish Balls and Pot-Luck Galas
- Welcome Munches
- Gaming Nights
- Special Interest Play Parties:
- Sensual/Sensation Play
- Feminine Domination
- Population-Specific Parties:
- TNG (18-35 Only)
- Private Rentals: Parties, Showers, Commitment Ceremonies, Photo/Video Shoots, etc.
- Competency Trainings with Local Police, Medical and Mental Health Professionals, Social Workers, Domestic Violence/Abuse Centers and Collegiate LGBTQI+ Groups
- Tabling at Nashville Pride, University LGBTQI+/Sex-Positive Events, Kink and Alternative Relationship Venues
- Invited/Guest Lectures at Universities and Professional Conferences
- Coalition Partner with the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom (NCSF)
- Annual CPI Benefit Auction
- Annual Vendor Fair for NCSF
- Theatrical Productions and Art Shows
- Live Music Performances
- Photography/Drawing Workshops
- Film Viewings
Discussion and Support Groups
- Recovery Meetings
- Sexual Violence Survivor Support
- Community-Driven Roundtables
- Ethical Non-Monogamy
- Submissive/Dominant Discussions
- Authority Exchange Discussion
- Leather, Sex Positive, and Ethical Non-Monogamy Affinity Groups
- Fitness/Sports/Activity/Craft Groups
- LGBTQI+ Safe Zone Trainings
- Safety/First Aid/CPR/AED Trainings